miércoles, 3 de enero de 2018



Introduction


Hello, I’m a a 4th year student of the
English Teaching Program at Universidad Arturo Prat.
The subject "Audiovisual media & CALL"
gave me the opportunity to learn about
the use of technology for teaching EFL,
and I want to share with you some
of the topics that we saw during the semester.
I hope you enjoy this material!


Objective
The idea is to share some of the activities
that we did in class that might be useful
for other students in this big task called education


Conclusion

I can say that in this subject I learned a lot
about using technology for teaching EFL.
I especially liked the topics about
the creation of videos (video edition) and audio.
And I like to make  a special mention to
the smart kid that taught us a new app for our phones.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Introduction Hello, I’m a a 4th year student of the English Teaching Program at Universidad Arturo Prat. The subject "Au...